SILVA Trail Run Compass MS
The SILVA Trail Run compass is the first compass developed to be optimised for trail running, with its small size and lightweight design.
The back of the base plate has bevelled corners to make it fit great in the hand and also to minimise the weight. It comes with a separate “scale and stencil hole” plastic card, and the adjustable wrist lanyard holds the compass tightly in place while running.
- Highly durable base plate - withstands tough conditions
- Compact/clean design - no unnecessary details
- Rotating bezel
- Separate scale and stencil hole card
- 5-year warranty
- Scales: (Scale card; 1:25, 1:50), mm
- Size: 55 x 80 x 10 mm
- Weight: 31 grams
- Variant: Southern hemisphere
- Scale card: Yes
- Wrist strap: Comfortable and adjustable
All compasses we stock are MS (magnetic south) models balanced for use in Australia and New Zealand.
5 year warranty against defects in materials or manufacture