SILVA Spike Jet Zoom MS
SILVA Spike Jet Zoom baseplate compass - southern hemisphere, 5 year warranty, free delivery*
The Spike Jet Zoom baseplate compass features a large magnifying lens, rotatable housing with 360° graduation markings, extended orienteering lines and a grip friendly surface.
The Spike Jet Zoom features a detachable scale slider at the tip and comes with 3 separate scale sliders that can be flipped to give a total of 6 different scales to choose from: 1:40 k, 1:7.5 k, 1:10 k, 1:15 k, 1:3 k, 1:4 k. The stencil holes for start and control markings are useful for marking your map.
- Silva Jet 2.0 needle. Unmatched needle speed and settling time.
- Rotatable housing with 360° markings and N,E,W,S markings.
- Attachable scale sliders: 1:40k, 1:7.5k, 1:10k, 1:15k, 1:3k, 1:4k
- Comfortable and adjustable wrist strap.
- Friction element for improved friction against the map.
- Robust material that withstands tough treatment and conditions.
- Stencil holes.
- Large magnifying lens for precision map work.
- Article number: 38026
- Accuracy: ± 1° (17.8 mils)
- Magnetic zone: Magnetic South (MS)
- Magnification: Yes
- Needle: Jet 2.0 Needle
- Rotatable capsule: Yes
- Rubber friction feet: Yes
- Scales: 3 scale sliders – 6 different scales
- Weight: 52 grams
- Dimensions: 60x120x13mm
- Warranty: 5 years*
- Wrist strap: Comfortable and adjustable
*5-year warranty against defects in manufacture or materials. Free standard delivery Australia-wide.
All compasses we stock are MS (southern hemisphere) models balanced for use in Australia and New Zealand.
5 year warranty against defects in materials or manufacture